Learn WordPress Basics
Are you struggling with your professional WordPress.org website? Need some expert guidance? WordPress is amazing! And it can be challenging to work with. I would be happy to teach you the basics of shaping your WordPress website. Overall, I focus on marketing, creating content, page composition, basic graphics, legal, and technical aspects.
I believe that people learn best through experience, not just lecturing. My lessons are hands-on, so you’ll get real experience working with your site, rather than me just doing the work and expecting you to follow along.
I Can Teach You How to…
- Understand the technical aspects of setting up your website & working with it
- Use time-saving tricks, so you can design your website with greater efficiency
- Devise a marketing scheme, or shape the one you have, so it’s cohesive
- Create content that speaks to your audience and is authentic to you
- Streamline your website so it’s well-organized, uncluttered, and user-friendly
- Design simple & gorgeous custom headers and other graphics, as needed
- Integrate symbolism to give your website personal meaning & intention
- Use color and design tricks to make important items pop, like call-to-actions
- Utilize SEO savvy, so your site gets more traffic and is seen by more people
- Create a website that your proud of and excited to show prospective clients
View My Website Design Portfolio!
Get WordPress Lessons!
Are you feeling overwhelmed about designing your self-hosted WordPress website? I can assist you with the marketing, content, writing, technical and artistic aspects of website design. I can also help to make sure that you have all of the essentials covered.
I have helped students work on & polish their own professional-quality websites, remotely and in-person. I’m currently located in Boulder, Colorado, but today’s technology makes online lessons more graceful than ever before! Wherever you are in the world, please reach out and let’s see if it’s a fit to work together.