Heart-Centered Website Design…For Healers, By a Healer
Are you a healer or spiritual entrepreneur who is committed to making a positive difference in people’s lives? Are you looking to have a customized business website designed for your healing arts practice? If so, I would love to talk about creating a beautiful, functional, user-friendly, streamlined WordPress website for you!
I am both a healer (intuitive & feng shui master) and a website designer. I’ve been designing healing arts websites for over ten years. My designs are meant to convey your unique brilliance, enhance your web presence, and help you connect authentically with your ideal clients.
I can help you with everything from making marketing decisions, choosing a color scheme, creating and editing content, designing graphics, and setting things up, behind-the-scenes.
A Magical & Practical Approach
I have a well-rounded background and take a holistic approach to web design. That translates to:
- Designing gorgeous custom headers and other graphics, as needed
- Creating content that is authentic to you and allows your unique brilliance to shine through
- Streamlining your website so it’s well-organized and user-friendly
- Integrating symbolism to give your website personal meaning and intentional oomph
- Using color and design tricks to make important items pop
- Using SEO savvy so your site gets more traffic and is seen by more people
- Having a site that you’re proud of and that helps you connect with clients
What I Have to Offer…
View My Website Design Portfolio!
Have a Website Designed for You!
Are you ready to have a customized WordPress website designed for your healing arts or spiritually-oriented business? I can assist you with all aspects, from start-to-finish! With my designs, your preferences and input are always taken into consideration and it’s a co-creative process.
I’m currently located in Boulder, Colorado, but today’s technology makes it easy for me to consult with you and design your website, remotely. Wherever you are in the world, please reach out and let’s see if it’s a fit to work together.